- In my Year-ahead Reading, March is poised to bring some really big, collaborative issues my way.
- When I look at these cards, the first thought that comes to mind is “That which does not kill me will make me stronger” But the ordering of the cards really doesn’t say that.
- Temperance, for me, is about blending, mixing, and collaborating. The work requires both physical and mental strength in that patience with any action will bring about a more permanent transformation of a situation than could any unaccepted forceful push.
- Perhaps the reading is about becoming stronger in a more transcendent way
- This morning I read a quote by Edgar Cayce that spoke of this very thing
- “In the hope, in the associations, in the directing; not by long precepts, but by the living example; ye may bring harmony to many” reading 2376-4
- When I listen to the reader, he talks about resilience and measuring out what I want to do and not waste my time, effort and energy on things that don't matter.
- The test is to enter into right relationships with all aspects which affect my vision and not to force people into my way of thinking or doing. This will result in a transformation that may be more subtle than I would like, but the transition to a different way will have begun.
- Will I become more patient with those around me?
- Will I stop extending myself?
- Could this be the change forecasted by the reader?